Thanks to the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program, Canada is the World’s leading destination for business and high net worth family immigration.
The Quebec Investor Program is the only Canadian Business Immigration Program that has no age limit, language nor diploma requirements, as well as no requirements to start, buy or manage a company in Canada, giving investors utter freedom and the opportunity to sell their current company at the right moment and right price prior moving to Canada under the investor program.
Requirements for Investors
To qualify for the Quebec Investor Program, applicants are primary required to:
- Have successfully operated, controlled or directed a business.
- Have legally acquired a personal net worth of at least $1,600,000 CAD.
- Invest $800,000 CAD into a passive government guaranteed investment. The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will split the investment between participating provinces and territories and will use it for projects to develop their economies and create jobs for a period of five years bearing no interest.
- Hold two years of appropriate management or business experience within the five years prior to the application.
- Aim to settle down in the province of Quebec.
Your investment is guaranteed. CIC will return it, without interest, about five years and three months after payment.
In case the government approves the application, the candidate is required to make his investment before a permanent resident visa is issued, usually within 30 days.
Find out if you are eligible to immigrate to Canada in less than 48 hours